Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I do feel bad that it wasn't figured out during the grace/return ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: 8703 is a waste of money

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I do feel bad that it wasn't figured out during the grace/return policy time-frame. Guess that could be called "Research In (slow) Motion. Sorry bout that.

*&)#e no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BF36DD

that's kind of sad that on a blackberry site you would post somthing like this. But i wouldn't say that kids don't know a good product when the use it. I know a few people who own blackberry's for no better resaon then they saw one on TV, yet after they use it for a while they would never go back to using cheap flashy devices. And kids are not the only group of people over paying for crapy devices just because they look cool...case in point the treo. Many people pick the treo over the blackberry because of the touch screen and once they have the chance to use a blackberry they drop there treo's and never look back. I am not an advocate of any of the two groups, i fall in the middle of the two groups and have owned blackberry's for various reasons some work related and others not so much. But i do know i would never use any thing else at this point.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Regardless of what the product is -- if you buy it without any research or forethought then you get what you deserve...

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Emmc, LOL. Loved the comment.

mrcal903 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B6324E

before you buy a car, don't you test drive it, ask questions, look things over. I would do the same thing with a phone if your paying that much. sorry buddy.

BBwannabe no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

About the only feature I wish my 8703 came with is a camera. Otherwise it is the perfect device, and I say this coming from a Treo 700w. I wouldn't trade my BB for 100 Treo's.

AnthroMatt no está en línea Stack level 1

I needed a laugh after a long day at work...thanks!

rtrimble no está en línea Stack level 1

When I first got the BB, I knew that it would not do some of the more showy things like playing music. I thought I would miss it. The other features make up for a couple of missed songs. I'll still upgrade to the 8800 soon...gotta have more toys.

keatron no está en línea Stack level 1

Optiknerve, I'm just a little curious as to how the heck you use that 8703 to counsel pets. And what in the world is Pet Counseling anyway? I tried to use my imagination, but I came up with visions of someone advising a pet on where to go to college, or advising a pet on teenage pregnacy.

Please explain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12