Does anyone have any suggestions for a successful pairing between my 8703e and the Bluetooth ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Ella618 no está en línea Stack level 1

8703 and Land Rover LR2 -- No connection

Advertisement

Does anyone have any suggestions for a successful pairing between my 8703e and the Bluetooth system in my 2008 LR2?

Originally, the system offered me a passkey but my 8703e didn't pick up the device. Now my 8703e identifies "my car", by the car won't give me a passkey (and I didn't write it down the first time -- grr). I haven't found anything on the Land Rover site that would be of assistance (they have very little information about the LR2 to begin with, and the only bluetooth compatibility charts they list for the LR2 are for the UK versions).

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

I have v4.1.0.344 (Platform 2.2.0.149).

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 8703 and Land Rover LR2 -- No connection

Try 2121.
    If this does not work and you can't find the passkey, your rover dealer can read it and tell you as well.
    Here is a link for instructions:
    http://www.landrover.bg/misc/en_only...procedures.pdf
    Good luck!

mlgabriele no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm new to this website and have only had my LR2 2008 for a couple weeks but have been experiencing the same issue with my blackberry 8100 pearl. the bluetooth system is new and better than some of the other land rover systems however it is the first one they have not found a way to pair with any smartphone thus far. the passkey changes everytime you pair with the car so the passkey is different each time whether or not it is the same phone, the old key wont work. I'm trying to find a way to connect as well and if i figure anything out i will post another reply, if you figure it out please let everyone know...good luck

mlgabriele no está en línea Stack level 1

i forgot to let you know i worked on this issue with land rover for over an hour and tried all three of these passkeys 2121, 0000, and 1234...all which they believed would work, they still do not have a solution...good luck let me know if anything works

thedog no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    gu

on some uk models the passkey is dependant on chassis number as the system has been up-graded a couple of times, i would imagine the U.S. systems are the same. as i work for LR and Jaguar i'll attempt to find out some more info tomorrow, i have never had any problems pairing my 8700 with any LR system though...

Bberry Rover no está en línea Stack level 1

Bad news friends -- I, too, bought the Tech package for the Bberry hookup. And it does not work in my new LR2. And according to Blackberry and Landrover, it will not. My dealer also told me to get a different phone - trouble is, a Blackberry is required for my job. Or a Treo, which also does not work.

So, I asked my dealer to remove the Tech package, and refund me, as I had no use for the rest of it, and they declined.

Has anyone considered an add-on hands-free bluetooth cradle that hooks up to the LR2 speakers?