Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

cant answer your question, but I can tell you that the ebay seller is fine, ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

oxide-tones no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2058FAF3

Re: 8700v unlocked but doesn't work with T-Mobile, BES

Advertisement

cant answer your question, but I can tell you that the ebay seller is fine, I got mine from him and have recommended him to others too

tiro no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8700v unlocked but doesn't work with T-Mobile, BES

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I agree with you and I wouldn't say anything bad about them. I am in contact with guys from this firm and they are trying to helm me somehow. But...

Hopefully I would be able to solve my issue, unfortunately I still don't know how to do it.

tiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Dear friends,
    I would like to tell you about the end of my story.

Unfortunately, the problem wasn't defined and fixed.

Different tests are shown that device works with american, england and russian sim cards. Even from different carriers (t-mobile, vodafone, megafone etc) and even without data plans, only with phone calls supporting. But doesn't work with germany t-mobile sim only. Looks very strange but it is the fact.

There was only way to solve the issue - we have orderd US t-mo sim card for my colleague. Thanks God - we are international company and we use blackberry in many contries.

That is it.

I would like to express my deep gratitude to all of you who have tried to advice me and help! It is really good that you are!!! )

tiro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12