I have an 8700r, when I first tried to connect my head set (Plantronics Voyager ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

alex.zeleniak no está en línea Stack level 1

8700r Bluetooth headset issues

Advertisement

I have an 8700r, when I first tried to connect my head set (Plantronics Voyager 510) it would pair but during a call it would swtich from the headset to the blackberry in about 5 seconds. I can activate the headset again with the call answer button but again it is dropped in about 5 seconds. I upgraded the OS package to 4.2.1.163. This fixed the connection problem as the bluetooth head set would stay active during the call however the quality is so poor it makes holding a conversation impossible. I have tried running 3 different OS versions with no luck. Anything below 4.2.xx doesn't stay connected for more then a few seconds. The headset is fine as I use it with my cell phone without issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alex

wafiq no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8700r Bluetooth headset issues

I am trying to add a bluetooth device to my 8700c when i go through all the options my add device option does not appear and when i try activating enable bluetooth nothing happens my screen still says bluetooth disabled. what should i try next?