All, It's been a while since I've posted but travel and work has consumed a ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

mrespinosa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241CAEFA

8700g unlocked on the Cingular Network

Advertisement

All,

It's been a while since I've posted but travel and work has consumed a big portion of my life at this point. I was hoping to get some feedback regarding the T-MOBILE 8700 G and Cingular.

I have a BB Pearl for my personal use and a BB 7290 for company use and wanted to see if there was a way to buy an unlocked 8700g (tmobile) and use it as my BB Company to replace the BB 7290. What is the process and what would it take to make this happen? I dont want to buy the unlocked 8700g (friend price 100) if i cant replace my 7290 with it. Thoughts/ Comments?

Saludos from Mexico.....

New Dude from Texas
    Suerte

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 8700g unlocked on the Cingular Network

I really don't think there would be a problem with the Unlocked BB in and of itself, but there could be a problem with your Company BB admins. You would have to do an Enterprise Activation, either wirelessly or by connecting it to your work PC connected to the BES. Either way the BB Admins will know about it. I would ask them about it first.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles