Last month I set up service with my BB 8700g and everything was running smoothly. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

easygesus no está en línea Stack level 1

8700g enterprise activation?

Advertisement

Last month I set up service with my BB 8700g and everything was running smoothly. I set up my emails and everything with the 20 BB add on, but I had to cancel my service. Today I reactivated my service with T-Mob and I can't get my email to work. I registered my phone a few times just to get the ent. Activation icon, and every time I try to activate it, it says the system is not responding. Any ideas?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Enterprise Activation is for BB Users that are on a BES, You need to make sure your re-activation was completed correctly and probably log in to your BIS account and set it up again. Do you have a "Set Up Personal Email" or "Personal Internet Activaction" Icon on you BB? Try that one.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yea, and after some troubleshooting I finally got it to work. But now I can't send any emails and can't receive any from another BB, but it was working last night. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with that 48 hour thing of just being activated.

Also, I know its been asked a million times but how do u stop messeges from being sent to u after u send an email.

Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for the help.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If you're referring to gmail, you must make a filter in BIS to not deliver emails from you to your handheld.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~exactly how do I do that? Do I have to do it from gmail on a pc or can I do it from my BB?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Log in to your BIS account, from the PC or the BB, and go to the settings for the gmail account. Then you want to create a filter for Sent From your account and the action should be Forware to HandHeld = No.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles