Hi all I've installed a java game on my BB 8700g (I've converted it from ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Basf no está en línea Stack level 1

8700g constantly rebooting

Advertisement

Hi all

I've installed a java game on my BB 8700g (I've converted it from JAR to COD). As usual the device restarted, but didn't turned on ((
    And now it constantly restarted, it shows white screen with sandglass for a few seconds and restarts.....

Anybody, please help.............

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 8700g constantly rebooting

The game has bricked your 8700. You will need to reload your OS and unfortunately you have lost all the info on your phone, unless you have backed it up. Search for the thread reloading your OS when Desktop Manager won't recognize your phone. If you have any problems, let us know, and don't feel bad....we have all done it before. Good Luck!
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Schufly
    The game has bricked your 8700. You will need to reload your OS and unfortunately you have lost all the info on your phone, unless you have backed it up. Search for the thread reloading your OS when Desktop Manager won't recognize your phone. If you have any problems, let us know, and don't feel bad....we have all done it before. Good Luck!
    Thank you very much for your response....I will try and let you know about my progress

bigchris55 no está en línea Stack level 1

hey, you have to download the latest desktop manager. then download the 4.1 OS from your carrier website. also, there is a thread out there that tells you step by step on how to get your BB reinstalled. i did the whole thing three days ago. it works. the only difference is that i left my battery in because my pc wouldnt recognize my BB. try it both ways. you'll see what i mean.

Thank you for your replies. I updated OS on my BB....and now it works perfectly.....THANK YOU!!!

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

Glad it worked out well for you Basf, keep the info handy. I do it every once in a while. Ya.....I'll admit it.
    Andy