can anyone get these 2 to work together? mine always seems to freeze when loading ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

fusiondreams no está en línea Stack level 1

8700G and Yakon

Advertisement

can anyone get these 2 to work together? mine always seems to freeze when loading itup. also what do you recommend? i mostly use AIM and i have over 250 contacts =\

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: 8700G and Yakon

I don't use Yakon, I use IM+, which I have experienced problems with recently. My guess is 250 contacts! GOOD LORD. How about trying to make yourself a "Mobile" im screen name and only putting certain people on it and seeing if that helps any?

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

I'm using yakon with the 8700g and I'm not having any issue with any frezing up. I have yakon connected to aim, msn, and pin messages. It works just fine for me. Are you on bes from work? It could possible have something to do with the connection freezing up. I'm not using bes.

pspiegel no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I am using it too on BIS and it works great.. I love it, its the closest thing to having a sidekick with your blackberry.. You might want to email their support.. They seem to be pretty good

pspiegel no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I am using it too on BIS and it works great.. I love it, its the closest thing to having a sidekick with your blackberry.. You might want to email their support.. They seem to be pretty good

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~youre right is the closest thing to instant messaging in real time like on your PC or a sidekick.