Hello all, this is my first post and needing some help trying to figure out ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

BlackberryJr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    URADUMAS

8700g and BES question

Advertisement

Hello all, this is my first post and needing some help trying to figure out if I should go with BIS or BES. Here is what I am after...

I am currently looking for a system to store the obvious stuff (tasks,contacts,calendar,notes and email). I am torn between using 3rd party apps or BES. If I went the 3rd party route, I would probably use todoMatrix/ideaMatrix for tasks/calendar/notes, and the devices messages inbox for email (BIS)

But I have heard good things about BES, basically providing everything in one via enterprise activation. I am just unsure if there is anyone out there that can offer me any advice as to which would be better. I know that the BB has limited space (I have a 8700g), and hosted exchange costs, but I want to be able to have everything I need, and these two ways do that, just torn between which would be best in the long run and looking for feedback from others. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide and a Happy Holidays to all!

BlackberryJr

BlackberryJr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    URADUMAS

Re: 8700g and BES question

Oops, also forgot to add that I am also looking to track my tasks and projects (nested tasks). I know that todomatrix does that, but does BES allow us to do that some how as well?? I use Outlook at work and would consider eating a monthly fee to have this (without using my contacts as projects - I read that article already )