Hey Everyone, So i was installing some themes OTA on my blackberry 8700c. Once the ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

c1chrisc1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6B92F

8700c Wont Stop Reseting..

Advertisement

Hey Everyone,

So i was installing some themes OTA on my blackberry 8700c. Once the download finished installing the blackberry went to this white backround with the hourglass loading. So after maybe 10 mins i decided to reset it because it was taking too long. So i press the ALT+NUM+DEL to reset it and now it wont turn back on. It shuts off and the whiteback ground with the hourglass loading comes up and after a couple of seconds it shuts off and repeats.

I have taken out the battery for like maybe 10 minutes but no change..Any Suggestions?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: 8700c Wont Stop Reseting..

Sorry to hear you are stuck in a loop. Follow this thread to reload the OS on the handheld. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html should fix you up.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

On a side note, when you download themes make positive that it is for the sam OS platform you have if you have 4.1.x.xxx do not download for 4.2.x.xxx etc. That is the most common reason people run into the never ending loop.

c1chrisc1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6B92F

thanks alot..