8700 C with the latest bb device software using 4.2 sp2 desktop manager. Seems the ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

joezep1 no está en línea Stack level 1

8700C memo Catagories

Advertisement

8700 C with the latest bb device software
    using 4.2 sp2 desktop manager.

Seems the memos will intermittently show up in their proper catagories or not at all.

For Example. I have 40 memos which all show up on the device. I select the business catagory and it says.. no memos...I have several memos which are set up in the business catagory I verified that.

Then at times the memos will show up in their catagories but they are not constant. I have 6-7 various catagories. Not sure why they show up correctly in their catagories and sometimes it says...no memos.

Please help...! I have tried switching between lotus notes memos (journal) and Microsoft Outlook memos with the same results...

This one is driving me bonkers!! I appreciate your time...Until then, I will keep trying to figure this one out ...but so far ...no clue.......(ps. my palm never did this one!!! ) Thanks for your Kindness!!!

JD

Greyroom no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8700C memo Catagories

I didn't know you could index memos under categories and under 4.1 just added memos blindly. Under 4.2 the memos are there but cannot be searched UNLESS you create a new memo and for that session the find feature seems to work. I am on the phone now to tech support to try and get to the root of this.