Okay i'm totally new to the 8700c and i was told that the 8700c has ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

xilentz no está en línea Stack level 1

8700c Device Memory Size

Advertisement

Okay i'm totally new to the 8700c and i was told that the 8700c has 64mb for ringtones and pictures. But when i connect to desktop manager it only shows my device memory as 12mb, 15mb if i change the folder options.

Is this correct or is 64mb shared throughout the blackberry?

nevermind, it's shared throughout.

err can mods delete this cuz i cant find the delete button post button
    Last edited by xilentz; 04-18-2007 at 01:40 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 8700c Device Memory Size

Welcome to pinstack xilent. Ill leave this open because its information that others may be wondering as well.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: 8700c Device Memory Size

The BlackBerry 8700c comes with 64 MB of flash memory, twice as much as its predecessor. That means you can load more applications, and store more messages, more contacts and more personal information.

The BlackBerry 8700c also has 16 MB of SRAM memory. More SRAM means your applications will respond more quickly.

Google is your friend!

xilentz no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: 8700c Device Memory Size

Quote Originally Posted by Dubdub
    The BlackBerry 8700c comes with 64 MB of flash memory, twice as much as its predecessor. That means you can load more applications, and store more messages, more contacts and more personal information.

The BlackBerry 8700c also has 16 MB of SRAM memory. More SRAM means your applications will respond more quickly.

Google is your friend!
    yeah i actually thought it was just 64mb over all and 16mb sdram to begin with. But some people selling their 8700c on ebay and craigslist listed otherwise. I wasn't too sure and was slightly confused but i eventually got the correct information.

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Welcome to pinstack xilent. Ill leave this open because its information that others may be wondering as well.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
    thanks a lot i appreciate the welcome