Ive had this 8700c(cingular) for about a year. Ive had no problems with it at ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

amt530 no está en línea Stack level 1

8700c Dead?

Advertisement

Ive had this 8700c(cingular) for about a year. Ive had no problems with it at all, until today.

I sent a bunch of text today, and I was just laying on my bed watching a movie, I look over and my phone is off.

Now it wont turn on, and the red light is blinking, red for 5-6 seconds, off for 5-6 seconds.

Ive tried everything I know to get it to work, including remove batt and sim, power up with no sim or batt plugged into the charger. Anyone know?

If it is dead, is there no way to recover the info on it?

amt530 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8700c Dead?

Now itll turn onn to a white screen, with a grey box, with a green bar scanning back and forth.

At one point it Said "JUM Error 529" for a second
    Last edited by amt530; 12-16-2007 at 11:01 PM.

sk8shopr no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8700c Dead?

Quote Originally Posted by amt530 View Post
    Ive had this 8700c(cingular) for about a year. Ive had no problems with it at all, until today.

I sent a bunch of text today, and I was just laying on my bed watching a movie, I look over and my phone is off.

Now it wont turn on, and the red light is blinking, red for 5-6 seconds, off for 5-6 seconds.

Ive tried everything I know to get it to work, including remove batt and sim, power up with no sim or batt plugged into the charger. Anyone know?

If it is dead, is there no way to recover the info on it?

Hi my name jose i the similar case i client cingular, i not said my bb is dead ,i call bb center i replace my bb via ship postal.