Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Haha... Good deal man... N tell u what... If you have an 8700 casing and ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Haha... Good deal man... N tell u what... If you have an 8700 casing and ur willing to ship it to pakistan, I may just buy it from u in exchange for a blackberry... Hit me up on pin... 255bbbfd
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jezzezgirl no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Bringing the thread back to the top

Hopefully I'm not bringing this back from the dead. I am having the same problems as many others with the bluetooth not working after upgrading to 4.5.0.69 OS.

I worked through everything in this thread, including a new wipe (using the master control program, not JL since it's not quite working on my laptop).

When I load the .cod file from the simulator, my phone doesn't reload. However, when I loaded the .cod file from the OS folder, it actually reset...but it didn't fix anything.

The net_rim_bluetooth shows up before I load it in the properties. Can you guys help? I would really like to get my bluetooth working rather than be forced to get a new one...like other folks have had to do.

THANKS!!!!!
    Jesse

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    if you can get the net_rim_bluetooth file from someone which is the exact OS version file you have and replace that file from the master control program should get it going

Thumbs up

I was able to get it going, it took a lot of trial and error, but I was able to get it fixed today! It appears to be stable as well.

My original problem was that I was loading the .cod file from the simulator to a different OS.

So, I started out by matching the OS to the simulator one that I had already downloaded. Since I already have the 4.5.0.81 simulator, which was downloaded at the blackberry site. I hunted down the 4.5.0.81 software and got it at https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...19656875EE557C

For a while it was working...but very intermittantly. Then I loaded the .cod file from the simulator using the master control program... and that made it stable!

*edit*...well, ...it's actually not stable. It's still very tempermental... sometimes it'll allow me to enable bluetooth at will, and most other times, it won't. Even after a battery pull the issues still exist....ARGH!!!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jezzezgirl; 04-13-2009 at 01:53 PM.

PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Jesse the best solution is if you can get the exact file from someone from pinstack which matches your OS to the T. A perfect match will fix this issue and it wont ever resurface again. I have done many experiments with this file and the permanent fix is the exact file. The simulator file is unstable. Always backup the file which works and then do a test on your device.. im glad it worked for you..take care

It's back to not working again.

How would I go about getting a file from someone? Is there a pool of files somewhere on the site, or would i just have to put up a thread and hope someone has a working file?

THANKS!!!!
    Jesse

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374
    I have no the same problem but the same device I can send media from my device but I can't get from other
    Any explain for it
    Thx
    Eli

PIN/ID
    20F44149

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jezzezgirl View Post
    It's back to not working again.

How would I go about getting a file from someone? Is there a pool of files somewhere on the site, or would i just have to put up a thread and hope someone has a working file?

THANKS!!!!
    Jesse
    Jesse what your current OS? And is your device 8700? I am going to upgrade my OS to 4.5 soon. I'll send you the file and hope it helps you in solving your problem...

All files that i collect will be placed here link below
    http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...51#post1120151
    Death to Peace.....War to Last.....RIP
    .................................................. .
    Bluetooth Fix...http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...51#post1120151

PIN/ID
    20F44149

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ohad_129 View Post
    I have no the same problem but the same device I can send media from my device but I can't get from other
    Any explain for it
    Thx
    Eli
    When you want to recieve a file go to the folder and select recieve using option...do that and lemme know if it works...

PIN/ID
    20F44149

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ohad_129 View Post
    Any explain for it
    Thx
    Eli
    And heres a thread i started in which i will be focusing on bluetooth issues. It will be updated almost daily

Quote Originally Posted by rajafarhan View Post
    Jesse what your current OS? And is your device 8700? I am going to upgrade my OS to 4.5 soon. I'll send you the file and hope it helps you in solving your problem...

All files that i collect will be placed here link below

Raj,

Yes, it's an 8700g and I'm currently running 4.5.0.81, but have also tried several other versions including 4.5.0.37, 55, and 69, all with the same issues. I'm going to try downgrading to 4.2.1.107 just to see if that would fix it, now that I have your .cod file......we'll see, but I'm banking on it continuing to not work....

Thanks!!
    Jesse
    Last edited by jezzezgirl; 04-23-2009 at 04:36 AM.

Yep, just as I suspected, I tried everything again, including the new .cod file downloaded from your link with 4.2.1.107, and still nothing...... back to 4.5.0.81..
    Last edited by jezzezgirl; 04-23-2009 at 04:43 AM.

PIN/ID
    20F44149
    hmmm thats odd. did you wipe your blackberry? i wish i had your bb so i could help you fix it. i hate when something doesnt work. lolz

I just ran the Master Control and loaded the OS. I didn't use JL Commander or the Master Control Wipe this time.
    Last edited by jezzezgirl; 04-23-2009 at 11:44 AM.

PIN/ID
    20F44149
    hmmm ok i hope it works some how i dont have a clue right now why its not working...does your bluetooth icon show up...what happens when you activate it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast