Bought a bb 8700c at a flea market took it home started charging ...and hour ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

RESCATS no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8700C am i dead

Advertisement

Bought a bb 8700c at a flea market took it home started charging ...and hour later all i got was a blinking red led and a swirling hourglass turning on and off.. reviewed some info on pinstack downloaded the latest version desktop mgr and os from bb ..... connected to th 8700 then it asked me for a password reviewed what i should do on various websites ... it seems i should just input incorrect password 10 times and it should just wipe old info and i should be able to move one.... Wrong!!
    Now cant connect using any software ... screen is blank ... led is just on constantly red....
    Please help!!!

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: 8700C am i dead

You may need to do a low level wipe using javacommander to wipe everything out of the memory and get it to boot up with a 507 error (which means there is no OS on it). Then reload the OS and it should work fine if there isn't another issue other than software going on with the unit.

Zo

RESCATS no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8700C am i dead

Cant connect to bb with any program .......any other suggestions would be appreciated..