Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The camera would be nice for me. But only for one reason. I have a ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: 8700 with Cam!

Advertisement

The camera would be nice for me. But only for one reason. I have a real digicam. It's 3 years old, but still nicer than any camera phone I've seen yet. But it would be nice to snap a quick pic and be able to post to my blog, on the go. That's all I would use it for.

Well, maybe one other thing. Something I think I've seen on Palm phones is a piece of software that takes a pic of a business card and inputs it into the phonebook automatically somehow. That may be useful the common Blackberry user, and RIM may want to consider that as a selling point.

kainoa50 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: 8700 with Cam!

Having such feature as a cam on the 8700 can only bring more value to the phone than not to have it. I just feel its going to happen anyway... so why not now? Don't you think that we're a society of convenience that demands the perfect service with the perfect device to not only communicate but to maximize evry feature possible?

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: 8700 with Cam!

I don't need the camera.. I don't use it.. although it would it a good addition.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123