Okay I have had my 8700 for two whole days now. I guess that I ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3

8700 Vs Razr/Phone Performance

Advertisement

Okay I have had my 8700 for two whole days now. I guess that I have barely scratched the surface of what it can do. However, as a phone it is EXCEPTIONAL. This morning I had breakfast in a luncheonette that I frequent all the time. In 9 years with Omnipoint, Voice Stream and now T-Mobile I have never had service in there. Today I happened to look at my phone as the signal was loud and strong. I thought that maybe the meter was at fault but I made a call and it was perfect. Also, my hearing isn't so great. The BB is the fist phone where I didn't have to have the volume up all the way. For those two reasons alone, it was well worth the investment.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: 8700 Vs Razr/Phone Performance

Welcome and congrats on your BB purchase. The reception is one of the reason I went back to my 8700 after using a Sidekick 3, MDA, SDA and Nokia 8800. In one of our stores most phones barely get reception. And even then do, you have to stay in that 'sweet spot' for the service to be maintained. With my BB I can move all around the store with decent service.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

I'm very happy for you. Welcome to PinStack! If you have any questions, please ask away!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

I love my Blackberry. And I've also noticed a much better signal to that of my Razr. I carry both. And both are on the same carrier same account. I've been places where my razr will have a bar or 2 of signal, and the Blackberry will be full power. Go figure.

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com). ~actually my only complaint is that the calender is ugly

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Welcome to pinstack and I agree, I'm in a very poor service area out of all my BB's the 7290, 7100t, and 7105t the 8700g keeps a better signal! A very noticeable difference!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

solglo, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

oxide-tones no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2058FAF3

Quote Originally Posted by JeffNNJ
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com). ~actually my only complaint is that the calender is ugly
    Agreed, I use the weekly view because its prettier. happens to be more useful too