i was wondering how i go about changing the way a theme looks. currently i ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

davidjmorin no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8700 themes

i was wondering how i go about changing the way a theme looks. currently i have the overlord theme that changes the battery/signal look. i have the theme creator but i dont see how to change the way that those look. does it involve programming? what do i need to do. i have a really great idea for a theme just cant get ti to look right. Thanks everyone

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: 8700 themes

You are going to have some limitations in theme builder. Its been awhile sence I made a theme. I would suggest just play around with it and see what you can do.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

BlueFlames no está en línea Stack level 2

Same thing, too.. but I don't know how to it doing put into that our 8700. I don't see around in these theme of the lists none... I don't get it..

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

The PTB uses predefined base themes to be changed for new themes. These are limited it what is available for modification. Basically your are limited to changing colors, some images, text fonts and sizes and Highlight options for the given base theme(s) for a given BB Model. You currently can not modify Banner Indicator styles or layouts. To do this, you would probably need to use a combination of the Plazmic SDK and the BB JDE, but the APIs necessary for this are not publicly available so all we can do is wait for the next Release of the PTB and hope there are new options and base themes.

Hope this Helps.