Hi everyone. I have just replaced my 8707 which had got a bit worn with ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

alyn no está en línea Stack level 1

8700 SOS....! Help for a non-techie please...

Advertisement

Hi everyone.
    I have just replaced my 8707 which had got a bit worn with an 8700 (Vodafone).

Previously I had never used Desktop Manager or connected my 8707 to my PC at all. But I decided I wanted to add a new theme to my 8700, in my infinite wisdom.

However, I have fouled up with great style and now have my 8700 reduced to a whimpering JVM Error 102.

I have scanned through the forums here and whereas there is a lot of good help I think I need someone to detail just how I get everything I need downloaded and loaded up from my PC to the 8700 to get it up & running again. I have removed all relating to the blackberry from my PC and await to re-install desktop manager etc as instructed if anyone can help me...

Oh, I have kept on the PC the JL Cmder programme which I downloaded and I understand I might need.

Thanks in anticipation,

Alyn

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Here ya go: Step by Step for the JVM Error 102

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._step_fix.html
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

alyn no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks very much... will tackle that... looks nice & clear
    cheers