Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone else had problems with the ringer volume on the 8700. I have 3 ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

mtravis no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8700 Ringer Volume

Advertisement

Has anyone else had problems with the ringer volume on the 8700. I have 3 of these and all have the same problem. In profiles the volume sounds good when selecting the level. I have set the volume in the profile to loud and when an incoming call arrives it isn't nearly as loud. It does it both in and out of holster.

Since I have three of these all doing the same I thought someone else may have had a similar problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eww
    eww no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203c7018

Re: 8700 Ringer Volume

I have the same problem ,but have not been able to find the solution.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Place a phone call. Activate the speaker phone. Turn the volume all the way up. End the call.

If you ever use the speaker phone in the future make sure to turn the volume all the way up before hanging up. It's a bug that is supposedly fixed in the Bharti OS upgrade. I have Bharti loaded on my 8700c but haven't checked th s out yet.

eww
    eww no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203c7018

Thanks for the tip. I tried it and it works fine. How do I get the bharti update? Thanks.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

JPIndustrie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I don't have a problem with my 8700.

Its ringer is a lot louder than my 7520's.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

[quote=takeshi]From here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...B999EC0D90D1FB (select 8700g)

seattle18 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dasupaman23
    I d/l the Bharti OS. Man the ZEN theme is SWEET! Plus the ringers are super loud. I have most of them on low or medium now.
    New post here:
    http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...62&postcount=1

Also in my sig.

nremtb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203c2d33

i tryed to adjust the volume with the speakerphone on, worked like a charm thanks for the tip

seattle18 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nremtb
    i tryed to adjust the volume with the speakerphone on, worked like a charm thanks for the tip
    You're welcome. But if you want a permenant fix, plus louder volume on the device, PLUS awesome new themes (including the ever popular Zen theme), then click the link in my signature to upgrade! It'll be the best thing you've done for the device!

NemMak613 no está en línea Stack level 1

8700c speakerphone?

well see the problem with my speakerphone on my 8700c is that it does not turn on. I tried everything, but it does not want to turn on, its like it is on mute this whole time. My seller told me that it worked for him and that the software might be the problem, i installed a new software and updated everything, but still the speakerphone does not work...any suggestions??

Thank,

Nem

Quote Originally Posted by NemMak613 View Post
    well see the problem with my speakerphone on my 8700c is that it does not turn on. I tried everything, but it does not want to turn on, its like it is on mute this whole time. My seller told me that it worked for him and that the software might be the problem, i installed a new software and updated everything, but still the speakerphone does not work...any suggestions??

Thank,

Nem
    When typing on the QWERTY, does the letter associated with the speakerphone work? (I don't have an 87 in front of me, so I don't remember which key it is . . .)

NemMak613 no está en línea Stack level 1
    yes it has a key its right beside the 'm' key. Trust me, I tried everything. I can't even play ringtones, i can only hear them through the headset but as soon as i pres the speakerphone key (to the max volume) it doesnt work...

Quote Originally Posted by NemMak613 View Post
    yes it has a key its right beside the 'm' key. Trust me, I tried everything. I can't even play ringtones, i can only hear them through the headset but as soon as i pres the speakerphone key (to the max volume) it doesnt work...
    What I'm asking, though, is if the letter works when you're typing. That would indicate whether it's a problem with your keypad.

I just looked up a pic of the device - does the dollar sign work if you try typing it in a document?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast