I approach the community with bended knee having exhausted all questions and answers from Cingular ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

delta44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FC8BA9

Question 8700 "Possessed" by Glitches

Advertisement

I approach the community with bended knee having exhausted all questions and answers from Cingular on my problems.
    1. I continue to get the "More Information not available. Service book yadda yadda." I have resent the service books adnauseum and have rebooted it on may occasions with many different scenarios. Cingular allegedly tried a hard boot but nothing happened. When I asked them about the fact nothing had happened he responded in Farsi. (Nothing against my Muslim bretheran; it just isn't a language that I am familar with.) I think the bottom lime was that he didn't know.
    2. When I use the machine to listen to more than two or three ring tones, it blanks out, the red light comes on and it reboots itself.
    I have loaded 4.2 as an O/S. Could this be causing these problems.
    Thanks for all your help in advance.
    Delta44
    Gary Freeman"A School Teacher"Jackson, MS

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 8700 "Possessed" by Glitches

Welcome to pinstack. First go back to 4.1 OS and see if the problem continues. If not, problem solved. If it continues then there are more issues and maybe getting the device swapped out by your carrier would be the best bet.

bmwmpower no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8700 "Possessed" by Glitches

I think any smart phone is plagued with glitches =/ I used to have a Treo 650... whole nother story