Hey all u 8700 users... If anbody has the full version of texas holdem king ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

kutdawg no está en línea Stack level 2

8700 Games

Advertisement

Hey all u 8700 users...
    If anbody has the full version of texas holdem king 2 (online multiplayer version), holla at me. Im always on there looking to kick some ***!!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 8700 Games

Im sure you already know but there is a free version on mobile.blackberry.com, unfortunately it does not have the online multiplayer option, but thats the only feature you will lose. The full version is $14.99, the free version is $FREE, is online multiplayer worth 15 extra dollars? Ive got the free version and am quite content!

kutdawg no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    After I deleted the free version by accident... I went online on my PC and got a magmic account(its free) then I reinstalled tex hold'em 2 and I wuz able to go online in the multiplayer selection!!

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

must be something in air, but I have to agree with CP,, lol I'm just agreeing with everyone today

nevima no está en línea Stack level 1

i've tried downloading the free version from mobile.blackberry.com a few times, but whenever i launch it, it says "Expired". Any ideas?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Did you ever download the app before? If so, make sure you have deleted everything related to it off your BB. Go into applications in your options and choose modules. See if there are any there relating to the game. Then reboot and see what happens. I have never received that message so Im not sure how much help Ill be.

pspiegel no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Did you ever download the app before? If so, make sure you have deleted everything related to it off your BB. Go into applications in your options and choose modules. See if there are any there relating to the game. Then reboot and see what happens. I have never received that message so Im not sure how much help Ill be.
    mine actually did the same on my brand new 8700g... it doesnt make much sense why it would do that since i never had installed anything close..