I'm fairly new to blackberry and it is the first time 505 came up where ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

llucie no está en línea Stack level 1

8700, 505 error :|

Advertisement

I'm fairly new to blackberry and it is the first time 505 came up where it usually says GPRS and it isn't letting me call 150 ( tmobile station in uk ) to check out the problem. I don't really know what it means so help?? Is it cause Tmobile is down or what :\ I'm from england too so if anyone else has had this problem please help! It did start working again and then it went back to 505.
    Last edited by llucie; 06-19-2007 at 10:58 AM.

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca

Re: 8700, 505 error :|

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~llucie welcome to the stacks, check out this guid: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry.html

llucie no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks. Ive had the sim for a while now.. It was in my sidekick and then I upgraded and they switched everything over last mont. It keeps going from SOS to GPRS. I thought it was maybe just tmobile acting up :\

ethanmoet no está en línea Stack level 1

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hello everyone [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]I’m having problems viewing a mms; such as movie click on my 8700. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I’m using OS 4.2 [/FONT]

ethanmoet no está en línea Stack level 1

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hello everyone [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]I’m having problems viewing a mms; such as movie click on my 8700. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I’m using OS 4.2 [/FONT]

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca

The 8700 series even running OS 4.2 can only play mp3's and view pictures. The 4.2 released to our devices does not support the movie functionality.

llucie, I know that at least today there seems to be some data issues going on, on your side of the pond. I would call t-mo uk and see what they have to say about your phone acting up.