Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

ok, according to my rep @ sprint 8703e discontinued, and any future upgrades will have ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

davidland200 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

ok, according to my rep @ sprint 8703e discontinued, and any future upgrades will have to be handled by blackberry directly!

krsheltami no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have desktop 4.6 and it doesn't recognized BB4.5 operating system, any idea why?

swalsh84 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fossiltkm View Post
    Still no BB Browser for people using the 8700g with ATT service....
    I was thinking about this because I experienced the same problem with my 8700c. What is the BBBrowser for anyway other than to download directly from the mobile BB site? Is it an essential part of the handheld or can you do without it? What will I be losing if I don't have it?

ikindu no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey guys am seriously having problems. I had the JVM error 102 the other day and someone advised me to follow some process that was on line i did but it flashed my fone now i dont have that error on my screen any more but now i have error 501 and my phone wount start up. I assked around and was told that it doesent hav an os but i cant seem to get an os for 8700c that can download to my pc for me to install on my phone. can any one direct me to a link that would help me solve this problem coz all the links on pinstak are not helping me as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by ikindu View Post
    hey guys am seriously having problems. I had the JVM error 102 the other day and someone advised me to follow some process that was on line i did but it flashed my fone now i dont have that error on my screen any more but now i have error 501 and my phone wount start up. I assked around and was told that it doesent hav an os but i cant seem to get an os for 8700c that can download to my pc for me to install on my phone. can any one direct me to a link that would help me solve this problem coz all the links on pinstak are not helping me as of now.
    Go to the stickies at the top of the list of posts, there you will find a post from Lavagirl that details where to find the latest OS for your device. After it's downloaded, go here:

How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

And follow the instructions exactly. Then purty soon you'll have your Berry back!

ObviousMan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Dear Exprerts,
    I am itching to put 4.5 on 8700c, but worried that it will mess up corp. e-mail.
    Does anything chage in interacting of the device with BES?
    OM

bluenautica no está en línea Stack level 1
    I upgraded to 4.5 but i have lost my blackberry browser. I called AT&T but they said the upgrade was not for my phone which is the 8700c. Also some of my third party applications arent showing up, like Myspace and Facebook. What can i do?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    To get the browser back try resending service books. If that doesn't work go to options/advanced options/host routing tables and hit menu and register. The 3rd party apps you may have to reload via desktop manager or by redownloading.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234