Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I dont see why it wouldnt, I loaded 4.5.0.42 on my 8700c from AT&T...though I ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

cjennin2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I dont see why it wouldnt, I loaded 4.5.0.42 on my 8700c from AT&T...though I did kill it and ended up with the white screen of death. JL_Cmdr fixed that. Make sure you update desktop manager to 4.5 ver before trying to load this OS ver and should be ok.

cjennin2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just saw a post about Official new 4.5 OS Release: BlackBerry OS 4.5.0.55 Release 81 - is that even newer than this one? I have not seen release 81 for the 8700 for download yet although it is listed in the following post:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...3&postcount=62

The bolded entry is referring to a 8320 but 2 down from that the 8700 is listed...

zav7zeuq no está en línea Stack level 2
    jimmyh there is a 4.5 for at&t on a different thread

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyh View Post
    Will this load to an 8700c on AT&T service??
    Of course

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    This is the second 4.5 os I've tried on my 8700cc on AT&T and both are missing the BB browser...I'm going back down to 4.2xx til that gets fixed by AT&T...and before anyone suggests the usual procedures to get the browser like register device, send service books etc, etc...none of that works! This is an issue on AT&T 8700c's running 4.5, and is an issue talked about in many forums...a fix has not been discovered to my knowledge...just some food for thought if u have an 8700c and plan to install 4.5 os.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

BigVDawgy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dts51 View Post
    This is the second 4.5 os I've tried on my 8700cc on AT&T and both are missing the BB browser...I'm going back down to 4.2xx til that gets fixed by AT&T...and before anyone suggests the usual procedures to get the browser like register device, send service books etc, etc...none of that works! This is an issue on AT&T 8700c's running 4.5, and is an issue talked about in many forums...a fix has not been discovered to my knowledge...just some food for thought if u have an 8700c and plan to install 4.5 os.
    I just did the update to OS 4.5.0.52 on my 8700c on AT&T and my Browser is working fine (I have both the Blackberry Browser and Cingular Browser).

davidland200 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i agree, i would love to upgrade my 8703e but i am not sur ethat i can do it if it's listed for 8700f, is it possible without losing everything i have?

andy_ngo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm from VietNam and start use BB with 8700 mode.
    I have a question,after up grade OS version,when I see status ,there are more 30Mb free file,but when I connect to PC to download some picture throught BDesktop,there are only total 5Mb. I don't know about that.Please let me know the reason. Thaks very much.

ameilius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DDD916

Lightbulb

i have an 8700g with TMO - which thing should i pick from the drop down menu? - and the best link would be the one on the main topic in this thread?

lldru32 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Sweet... nice find!

jonno no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've got 4.5.0.52 working pretty well on my 8700G. The only thing that doesn't work so far is Google Maps. When the app is starting up it gets to the part where it asks for permission to access radio information (90%). Whatever I click at this point (allow or deny) hangs the bb for a while and eventually it just causes an uncaught exception. Has anyone else observed this?

Fugubear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D76CC1
    Am I crazy or does this newer OS Eat up battery life like PacMan munches dots?

clubhousestudio no está en línea Stack level 1
    I upgraded a few days ago on my 8700c on att. It wors perfectly. I didn't even lose any data. the only problem I had was the browser and 3rd party apps didn't work. A battery pull fixed that. The added features are awesome. It's like having a brand new BB! Performance might be a little slower but is perfectly usable. I don't see any reason to not upgrade.

kewlaruba no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204686D2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jmeeder no está en línea Stack level 1
    i just downloaded this, and all it did was install the new desktop manager. where is the os upload for my bb 8700g at?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast