Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yep....I am good...Thank God...FINALLY By the way, I am installing apps over the air right ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: 6 hours with the 8700 and screwed it up already

Advertisement

Yep....I am good...Thank God...FINALLY

By the way, I am installing apps over the air right now and WHAT A DIFFERENCE at download speed compared to my 7105. This is great. Like going from dialup to cable/dsl.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Happy to have helped u get it back up and running. I know frustrating it can be to be without a blackberry.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

N8DBB,
    Man, I was feeling your pain the last two days, but I'm sure you appreciate your new 8700 more than the rest of us because of your experiences! Well, ok, maybe not! =0)

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

LOL - That is almost mean
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

LOL yeah well all is good now

alval11 no está en línea Stack level 2

Ouch!

Youngjedi no está en línea Stack level 1

Reloading doesn't work for my 8700c. I have all the new software and the cingular software.

I get to "reconnecting to JVM" and the phone just keeps ressetting. then I get the error...

Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation.

The Javaloader doesn't work...cannot find port. Ive tried this for two days over 15 times.

The phone will continue to Go on and off. The only way I know how to stop it is to throw it at the wall. Looks like I need a new one.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I've gotten that with my Pearl also. When I had my first Pearl, the only way I got it back was to COMPLETELY delete everything related to BB from my PC thru the Control Panel. Then I reinstalled Desktop Manager, then the BB OS (and deleted the vendor.xml file...this is important). I connected the BB to the PC. Ran the Desktop Manager Application Loader. Checked to verify that the new OS was selected (it was). I let it run its course (don't disconnect the BB until the homescreen comes up). Started it up, registered it on the wireless network (Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Register Now!). I then resent the service books from my device (Setup Internet Email>Service Books>Send All Service Books>OK!). Pulled the battery out. Waited 30 seconds. Put battery back in and I had a functioning BB. Ironically, something else happened and I got a new Pearl last Thursday.

pbloom no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20E20c67

I followed the process on an 8700 no problem Now I tried it on an unlocked 8800, cinglular (trying to install new device OS for Australia) I had to leave the battery in otherwise it didn't work. Also it crashed at the end stating it could write back the softwear. (didn't write the exact error) Anyway I'm back with the original Cinglualr stuff and I wanted to be able to install the new OS. ANy advice?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234