Hi...I know that with Pearl or Curve, the trackball will not silence an incoming call ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jiholl5333 no está en línea Stack level 1

4.2 Upgrade Verizon 8703e - Side Wheel - No longer silences incoming call???

Advertisement

Hi...I know that with Pearl or Curve, the trackball will not silence an incoming call ring if the ball moves while in your pocket. Is this true with the sidewheel as well when the device is upgraded to 4.2????? thanks.

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 4.2 Upgrade Verizon 8703e - Side Wheel - No longer silences incoming call???

Yes it will, and so will pushing the mute (top) button.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: 4.2 Upgrade Verizon 8703e - Side Wheel - No longer silences incoming call???

i dont use mute. if i dont want to answer and listen to the ringer, i press my favorite button. that little red one in the shape of a phone

but the few times i have wanted to mute the ringer, moving my ball silences it everytime

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by jiholl5333 View Post
    Hi...I know that with Pearl or Curve, the trackball will not silence an incoming call ring if the ball moves while in your pocket. Is this true with the sidewheel as well when the device is upgraded to 4.2????? thanks.
    I've found after updating my 8703e to 4.2, the sidewheel no longer silences the ringer.