Hey Guys, Wondering if you might know the answer to this. I have an Alltel ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

mjohnson24 no está en línea Stack level 1

1xev on the Alltel 8703e

Advertisement

Hey Guys,

Wondering if you might know the answer to this. I have an Alltel 8703e and I have the Zen theme on the phone currently. It used to be that when I looked at my signal strength it would show 1XEV in all caps. Now it shows it in lowercase like "1xev". Any explanations?

polycron no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B7945A

Re: 1xev on the Alltel 8703e

I had that problem during the blackberry outage a few weeks back. Since then I've been upper case for 1XEV and 1X. Have you tried a battery pull? Or redownload of your service books? Did you call Alltel support to see if they have a tower problem in your area?

mjohnson24 no está en línea Stack level 1

I tried all that - clears up right away after a batt pull. when i am at my house it will go lowercase and then when i went to a different area it went back to all caps. Maybe something in my home area but I never had it happen before.

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C

I have an 8703e with Alltel and have been running the Zen Theme for about 2 months, mine has always stayed in all caps. I guess I never paid anyattention till I read this post. I will watch a little closer now to see if it changes...