Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I played with one the other day at the t-mobile store. If my contract was ... Windows Smartphones forum

sbrown712 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I played with one the other day at the t-mobile store. If my contract was up I would have bought one. It is big but not uncomfortable to hold. I changed applications a lot to see how quickly programs would open and close and was glad to see how quickly everything worked. Surfing the net was pretty fast too using Opera
    Shame on t-mobile for making it more expensive for existing customers to get the phone than new customers. If I had bought one when I was there it would have been almost $270 but if I was a new customer it would have been $199. If I let my contract expire the girl said I can get the phone for the lower price but not if I renew my contract. I have until August on my contract so unless something better comes out I will be getting one of these.
    Last edited by sbrown712; 05-12-2010 at 04:53 AM.
    pin: 2488CO6E
    Member of the East Coast Night Owl Club

AndroidUser no está en línea Stack level 1
    The real appeal of the HD2 for me is the display size. It's much more useful than any other smartphone to date, when it comes to viewing web pages. If not for the marginal OS, it would be great. I'm waiting for the same handset running Android, to be released. That will be the one to have. Word on the street is it will be sold by AT&T in June or July.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    ^The Android Version is the HTC Evo, which will be available through Sprint on Jun 4th

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E
    So I got my HD2 and I really like it so far. Adding the Skyfire browser and I can view tv on various networks by going to the site. Typing has gotten easier and the screen is awesome. Only downfall is its lacking in the app dept but I've found some good ones on Marketplace and various sites.
    My Focus may become Jaided but never my determination...

Yep, the Sprint version is due in early June as stated above. It is going to be 4g too. Their phone plans are lower than t-mobile too. Looks like I'll be changing carriers soon,

Yep, the Sprint version is due in early June as stated above. It is going to be 4g too. Their phone plans are lower than t-mobile too. Looks like I'll be changing carriers soon,

So I checked out Sprints Everything $69 plan and the ulimited talk is only to other mobile numbers, not landlines. The true Unlimited plan is the Simply Everything plan, which is $99/family $189. I compared that to TMO's Evenmore plus Unlimited talk, text and web plan which is $79/$139 family. If I've got this right, TMO's plans are better than Sprints.

Sorry about the double post.
    The plan I was looking at is the 450 minutes which is more than enough for me. If I remember correctly I was told by t-mobile the 450 plus internet would run the same as my Blackberry plan, about $81 a month.I'll check pricing again before I make the move. One thing about going to Sprint is the cost of the phone would be less.Things may change before it's time to change.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    I am thinking of getting this device. I hate paying At&t outragous fees for the Iphone an T-mobile has unlimited everything for $79.99 for the even more plus plan This device is a very nice e-mail device. How is customization for it ? Are you able to rearrange the icons. I am very familar with winmo 6.1, but 6.5 seems like a different animal.

Quote Originally Posted by boomboom View Post
    I am thinking of getting this device. I hate paying At&t outragous fees for the Iphone an T-mobile has unlimited everything for $79.99 for the even more plus plan This device is a very nice e-mail device. How is customization for it ? Are you able to rearrange the icons. I am very familar with winmo 6.1, but 6.5 seems like a different animal.
    If you are switching to TMO from ATT, get the Evenmore plan so you can get the subsidized price and have them split it into 4 payments then later change your plan to the Evenmore Plus plan. You would have to pay full retail if you start on the Evenmore Plus plan.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 05-22-2010 at 04:52 AM.

boomboom, go HERE to see the HTC HD2 in action. That might help answer some of your questions

web3221 no está en línea Stack level 1
    the phone like i tried to post before, is slicker than snail snot, fine phone

u can also get tons of info on the hd2 at hd2forum.

hd2 is a very nice phone

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    boomboom, go HERE to see the HTC HD2 in action. That might help answer some of your questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12