Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I went thru 3 WM PPC Phone Edition devices a few years ago (HP iPAQ ... Windows Smartphones forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I went thru 3 WM PPC Phone Edition devices a few years ago (HP iPAQ 6315) and several other devices (2 Dell Axim X50's and a Compaq iPAQ 3835 PPC non-phone) and although they were weak device-wise (due to the 6315's becoming non functional after one drop) the software and OS on them were very stable. I had none of the hour glass situations or random shut downs I do with BB.

I had no problems finding games for them. I would have preferred a bigger keyboard though because the snap on keyboard that came with it was very tiny. Only reason I switched from WM to BB is because I wanted a smaller device. The 6315 and all other devices before and after (including non-phone WM devices) were CLUNKY.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 12-31-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Apps were the biggest plus... and probably the WIDE range of hardware.

Back when I use to review hardware devices, I remember a fellow reviewer stating that Doc2Go for Palm beat Office Mobile suite in quality and reliability. I didn't believe it -- till I tried them side-by-side.

NewYorkChic no está en línea Stack level 2
    i just think they have easy access to getting hacks for the windows...but RIM is better )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123