Also, why is there a different forum for each blackberry device but no others (like ... Windows Smartphones forum

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3

Question There should be a different forum for windows phone 7 devices

Also, why is there a different forum for each blackberry device but no others (like Apple iphone 3gs, Apple Iphone 4)
    or HTC HD7, hd2, or the TD. for windows.
    I understand this website started off as a blackberry website, but now it is dedicated to all smartphones (Smartphone Professionals Alliance)

There are issues that are only tied to each device, (see Blackberry) it is the same for any device running any software. At least separate windows phone 7 forum from windows mobile.

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2
    While i do agree that there should be a forum for windows Phone 7 devices, I disagree that there should be forums for every different phone that runs WP7. The reason why there are forums for the different types of Blackberry's is because they all run on different operating systems. Different OS's mean different quirks and features that should be discussed as individual issues.

Windows Phone 7 phones, on the other hand, all run the same OS. Therefore a forum for each of them doesn't make as much sense to me. Even the hardware on these phones isn't strikingly different so it's hard for me to stand behind you on this point.