my little tech-geek inside is wondering what the more or less new wp8 has to ... Windows Smartphones forum

philMo no está en línea Stack level 2

Question switch from android to wp8

Advertisement

my little tech-geek inside is wondering what the more or less new wp8 has to offer. i want to make the change for one or two weeks. i am just a little concered about how i should transfer my contact, my google calender.
    has anyone made the switch and can tell me something about his/her experiences?

DanielJones no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey philMo
    Firstly I will suggest you to use live ID with your Windows phone. There are many ways to transfer contacts from Google account to live; you can import contacts from your Google contacts to People, or can download CSV file from Google contacts and upload to Live People.
    I have personally attached People with contacts and I am facing no any issue, it automatically updates contacts to both Contacts and People. You will have a nice experience with Windows.
    Cheers

LetTheDrummerKick no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have both Lumia 720 and Nexus 4 and although a pure Android experience is in a class of its own, WP8 is much better optimized as compared to skinned Androids by OEMs.
    All that is left is vengeance..a vendetta.

Nokia Communicator E90 :: Lumia 720 :: Nexus 4