Ok, so I had theunfortunate occurrence of dropping my phone the other day, and my ... Windows Smartphones forum

mattp5353 no está en línea Stack level 1

What’s the best type of protective case for Windows smartphone?

Ok, so I had theunfortunate occurrence of dropping my phone the other day, and my heartimmediately sunk. This is probably my 4th phone, but my first smartphone, and Ihave never bought a case or cover before. Finding the right case has been alittle bit of a journey for me so far. I have been to several sites that Icompletely hated, because the pictures were too small or they did not haveenough information...blah blah blah. Tomake a long story short, I stumbled across this site dedicated soley to windowsphone cases (which is what I have).

I usually don'tshamelessly promote sites, but I do give them some love when I see that theyactually provide something useful. This particular WP7 case site reallyorganized things for me. On the home page they have all of the different typesof windows phone 7 cases laid out including Samsung Focus Cases, LG QuantumCases, HTC Surround Cases, and HTC HD 7 Cases. Also, the images are huge(providing more than enough detail to make an informed decision) :-) but thesite is still relatively fast. I'm not sure what type of WP7 you have, but mineis a Focus. They do have dedicated pages for most of the popular models:

Now my only problem is what type of case tobuy? Or, should I get more than one kind? Some of the cases look pretty cool(but the question is do they really protect the phone). Any feedback you wouldbe appreciated. I'm thinking of getting a couple of different kinds, I mean they really don't cost much.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Some of those are nice looking. You should also look at offerings from Otterbox and Seidio, as well.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yeah, nice cases, let us know which one you bought. And possibly a hands on report/pic thread of it on your device.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I would surely check out the Seidio site before choosing. There are many of good case manufacturers out there - I've just found Seidio fits my needs best. Of course if you're into decorative cases you may be on the right track already.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

shimply no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wireless charging case and leather case these good type of protective case.