Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hey! Let's not forget the reason we truly love our BB's they are reliable and ... Windows Smartphones forum

tgowin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CF0B8B

Thumbs up Re: RIM Announces New BlackBerry Application for Windows Mobile Devices

Advertisement

Hey! Let's not forget the reason we truly love our BB's they are reliable and durable. You can take any of those other pieces of junk and watch them freeze up before you can get to the BB Icon. Or better yet drop your Samsung or Treo and hold your breath. You guys know what I'm talking about. I have actually challenged guys to a drop test! Not smart... But I know my BB will destroy the competition. I have actually launched my BB (inadvertently) about 15 feet hit a wall and then walked over and started using it.... try that with a windows mobile. I can't say to the durability of any of the new BB's with cameras and mp3 players but my guess is these are much more durable than the non BB's!

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: RIM Announces New BlackBerry Application Suite for Windows Mobile-based Devices

Quote Originally Posted by mcm180
    That sucks ..... You'd think it would have been the other way around first. That we'd get to enjoy Mobile Windows crap on our blackberries first. But instead others will get their cake and eat blackberries too! I'm a Lil offended and feel somewhat corporately betrayed - RIM has come to depend on consumer loyalty but apparently the reverse is not the case. My 2.5 cents!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ditto
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: RIM Announces New BlackBerry Application for Windows Mobile Devices

What I don't get is most of the the WM6 phones (Mogul) barely work to begin with, let alone to drop a Blackberry emulator on top of the WM6 operating system.... While I think it's a good idea to introduce the WM people to the BB world, I think it will push them away since I seriously doubt that the virtual environmenet will work with the same native speed or even stability. Fix WM, then try this.

nsaneone no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24237FED

Re: RIM Announces New BlackBerry Application for Windows Mobile Devices

They are just doing more advertising on WM phones.

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    I believe once a user gets used to an intuitive interface and reliability of the rim platform the users will throw away their buggy crash prone win mo device and opt for a berry. Rim is well aware of the win mo problems and most likely they want to convert users over . This allows non berry users to test drive and fall in love with out the out of pocket expense of the new device, and come upgrade time it will pay off for rim. Its like putting a Corvette engine in a geo and hoping the owner will opt for the real deal on the next trip round. As an owner of a Q and several berries i can see where this would be a bridge to new sales in the comming years not to mention the subscription rate increase as well. if i put this package in to my q and gave it to the ole lady she would beg me for a black berry as its way more user friendly and we all agree on that ,and the stability. the only draw back is users may get frustrated with the constant battry pulls and freez ups and atribute it to rim. but a good marketing plan as it will put the power of black berry in many more users hands with little cash out lay, and thats good bussiness sense on both side , rim and end users
    my 2% of a dollar

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Yes...all that...la la la...until someone gets their hands on a faulty RIM storm! Ha ha ha! Or one of the problematic Bolds! LOL! I'm on my way to look at the HTC that Verizon has...my storm broke...cracked the screen and tired of fighting with it, dont really want a curve again, that's old news. LOL
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Yes...all that...la la la...until someone gets their hands on a faulty RIM storm! Ha ha ha! Or one of the problematic Bolds! LOL! I'm on my way to look at the HTC that Verizon has...my storm broke...cracked the screen and tired of fighting with it, dont really want a curve again, that's old news. LOL
    aww so youre leaving BB ?

CardiacSmashin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wherre is the DL link..?
    Kristopher the Great

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    aww so youre leaving BB ?
    I probably will now that Sprint ACCIDENTALLY leaked that they are getting the Treo Pro. http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=3844&su=

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    When is it coming out? Waiting impatiently with a couple of HTC winmo 6.1 to try this app.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Might be worth checking out. . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID