Hey, what's up!! So wednesday I'm jumping ship from having four BB's to the HD2. ... Windows Smartphones forum

rcorso no está en línea Stack level 1

New HTC HD2

Advertisement

Hey, what's up!! So wednesday I'm jumping ship from having four BB's to the HD2. What are some cool things I will be able to do? Also what are little tips and tricks I will have to do if any. Thanks so much!!

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Cool. Keep us posted what the phone is like. I am debating beween Nexus and Hd2.

Flight3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes please reply with your opinion on it. I'm not a huge fan of windows mobile but this may be worth it.

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E
    I was hoping to find some people who had already made the switch from a Berry to the HD2 lol Oh well. If you do get one before me please share. I'm only waiting for it to be on stock online again so I can order one.
    My Focus may become Jaided but never my determination...

set212 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Been using this phone for about a week. Marketplace is very undeveloped!! Touch is great, setup interesting not a ton user friendly. Found an unlock feature that allows you to access the adroid market with this phone which has helped the usage and versatily of the phone over all.

ocjelf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2139A283
    I just jumped ship to so fair theres pros and cons the pro love the video and screen is awsome i do miss bbm but thats about it the markect place sucks but u can allwayz get omarket witch is most of the apps are free fell free to pm me any questions u got other then that im still findn out how to do the custom rom and flash it but so fair im happy as can be with the phone my home girl even made the switch.....

web3221 no está en línea Stack level 1
    if u want specific hd2 information tweaks, tips, tricks etc... go to hd2forum and xda developers u will find all you could ever want to know at those 2 places