I need help wiht my hd7. How do i add music to hd7 without going ... Windows Smartphones forum

aldorin no está en línea Stack level 1

Question i need help

Advertisement

I need help wiht my hd7. How do i add music to hd7 without going through zune?

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2
    The only way that I'm aware of to get music on your HD7 is to use the zune software. An account is free and the user interface on the Zune software on the computer is quite nice. I was a little nervous at first about downloading a new music program but I can honestly say that I've switched everything over now and have Zune as my native media player. The background screensaver thingy is really cool and they also show various graphics of the artists while their songs are playing. It's pretty cool and innovative. Give it a try.

aldorin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have used the zune and i had a lot of music but it stoped playing the songs i had, so i reseted my phone manufacturer's default settings and now i cant even load any of the music. Its kind of a pain

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb

Does the zune software on your computer recognize your music? If so, you should just be able to drag & drop files onto the phone icon on the bottom left side of the program and it'll sync the next time you sync your phone. Try it and let me know how it goes.