does anybody has a say about the HTC Touch Pro? it seems like a very ... Windows Smartphones forum

jjdm858 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Cheers!

HTC Touch Pro

Advertisement

does anybody has a say about the HTC Touch Pro? it seems like a very cool phone & impressive...thinking about upgrading from bb to HTC Touch Pro...any ideas or suggestion before i commit myself to it??i like my bb very much but US Cellular does not have any new BB coming very soon yet...this HTC Touch Pro just blown me away... thanks
    The superior man is distressed by his want of ability.
    Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)
    Chinese philosopher, administrator, and moralist.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Love the touch pro but not enough to get rid of my BB for it...

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    I have one. I wouldn't say 'upgrading', rather 'extending' the scope of work and entertainment. The Touch Pro, as you know, is a PPC, which is at the end of a line up: desktop pc-laptop/notebook or mobile pc-tablet pc, ultra mobile pc(UMPC)- pocket pc (ppc). So, you are thinking of putting a pc in your pocket-not bad. But BB is a BB
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    HTC makes good PPCs, and touch pro is one of their greats. Battery life is a problem, which can be taken care of by keeping the device connected via usb to your pc, whenever you are working on your desktop/laptop. It also has a good chance of getting a free upgrade to windows mobile 6.5

jsntrenkler no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C5835C
    HTC Touch Pro will not get support for WM 6.5 (Doesn't have start button) .. There are 3rd party rom cookers that already have the beta version out. Owning the Touch Pro and several blackberries I can tell you that the BB is a much better device.

smis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    OU812
    Quote Originally Posted by jsntrenkler View Post
    HTC Touch Pro will not get support for WM 6.5 (Doesn't have start button) .. There are 3rd party rom cookers that already have the beta version out. Owning the Touch Pro and several blackberries I can tell you that the BB is a much better device.
    I hear that the TP will get the upgrade, I have the Fuze which is the ATT version of the TP but with more improvements according to cNet. BBs biggest problem is the trackball which I always had a problem with.
    Once you go BlackBerry you never go back!

cellwiz09 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Interesting, I always wanted to try one for a bit.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I'm going to have to check out that Fuze since i'm on AT&T. I think I've tried every smartphone out there.
    SAMSUNG-SGH-I617/UCIB1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11)

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    The Touch Pro II will be out in a few days on August 12th, a huge upgrade in look and appeal over the original.

martinatycova no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi Everyone..

Fair points, well made. Perhaps you are not a hater, just someone who wants the kind of performance they expected from such a supposedly decent phone.
    I can assure you that with a few tweaks the Touch Pro can really sing!
    And we look forward to the video, hope to see some of the problems that you have made clearer!
    batterie

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    So the Fuze is ATT's version of TMO's My Touch, or are the two different type devices?
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Nevermind-i answered my own question. The My Touch looks like a pretty sweet device, but close to $600.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I'm about to upgrade my wife's Fuze to a Tour... so I'll have a Touch Pro for sale here within the next 2 months... The Fuze is a great phone... I've finally converted my wife to the BB world!!!

sellyanes no está en línea Stack level 1
    HI...
    About HTC should go... i have heard about it... it seems good...