T-Mobile's download links are all broken, and I've been looking for hours everywhere trying to ... Windows Smartphones forum

red_5 no está en línea Stack level 2

Help! Need Mobile 6.0 upgrade!

Advertisement

T-Mobile's download links are all broken, and I've been looking for hours everywhere trying to find it to no avail!

Can someone help me out? Upload the file? Post a working link?

Thanks!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Hey Red.Did you try going to Tmobile download page on your berry?Is that why you believe the links are broken?

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Oops that didn't sound right.What I meant was I couldn't access the Tmobile download page on my berry.So I was guessing that's what you tried also.If so it wasn't a broken link that I know of.I was able to go and look at the download page,but not on my berry. I had to use my moto Q9c with a skyfire beta browser.I believe a computer is required to download from that page.I have no clue where to find (if it's possible) an ota for the 6.0 upgrade for your dash.I hope this info helps a little.Sorry I couldn't do more for you.

red_5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    Oops that didn't sound right.What I meant was I couldn't access the Tmobile download page on my berry.So I was guessing that's what you tried also.If so it wasn't a broken link that I know of.I was able to go and look at the download page,but not on my berry. I had to use my moto Q9c with a skyfire beta browser.I believe a computer is required to download from that page.I have no clue where to find (if it's possible) an ota for the 6.0 upgrade for your dash.I hope this info helps a little.Sorry I couldn't do more for you.
    No I visited on a desktop... All my mobile posts are via iPod. No the download page times out instantly when I visit via firefox or Internet explorer

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Oooh then I have no clue about the links being broken.I went to Tmobile where you can see the updates to download,but couldn't risk going any further on my moto Q9c os 6.1.The last thing I'd need is to downgrade to 6.0,not to mention for the wrong phone with a file designed for a computer.My poor moto Q9c would likely explode hahaha.

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Which phone brand and model do you want to upgrade? Let me see if I can find a link posted by the phone's maker. In any case, you have to download to a PC and do the upgrade via Activsync or windows mobile device center (vista os)