so I have a new hd2 and haven't used windows mobile in many years.wondering if ... Windows Smartphones forum

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3

hd2 recommendations

Advertisement

so I have a new hd2 and haven't used windows mobile in many years.wondering if any of you have any recommendations for any hacks or apps. slingplayer is not available for windows 6.5 correct? I have already done most of the registry tweaks on the xda site.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I would love to hear some feedback about your HD2

it's pretty awesome. everything you expect about the hardware is there and then some. I LOVE android and blackberry and would consider myself a windows mobile hater lol but with the sense ui on this device it's as totally different beast. this thing processing everything without a hiccup or slightest hesitation. love the multi-touch opera browser, photos, documents,and mail. battery life could be better but it's better than I expected considering I can't keep my hands off this thing.

the camera alone is enough to make anyone jealous. on that note, I was disappointed that there is no option to sort contacts by first name (was able to find a 3rd party fix). the device is big. whether that's good or bad I can't really figure out lol.

and no html on the exchange e-mail which makes me a little sad. but overall I have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised.

btw I typed the entire previous post via the swype keyboard =)

mariajames no está en línea Stack level 1
    HTC HD2 delivers an experience your senses have been waiting for. The unprecedented 4.3-inch pixel-packed display is stunning. The world’s first capacitive touch technology on a Windows® phone along with 1 GHz processing power ensure a smooth and lightning-fast response to the lightest touch of your finger.

edhardy clothing edhardy clothing edhardy clothing edhardy clothing
    Last edited by mariajames; 04-12-2011 at 07:21 AM.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    disturkis do you mind sharing the name of the app to sort your contacts? pweease!!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Haas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31200C1A
    yeah what app sorts contacts

web3221 no está en línea Stack level 1
    you can find all the hacks and mods at xda developers and hd2forum - plus a google search will provide you tons of info

Quote Originally Posted by disturkis4u View Post
    so I have a new hd2 and haven't used windows mobile in many years.wondering if any of you have any recommendations for any hacks or apps. slingplayer is not available for windows 6.5 correct? I have already done most of the registry tweaks on the xda site.