I finally made a decision today.And I choose to go with the Treo 755p.I know,I ... HP Smartphones forum

dudrsnacks no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e6a3aa

Well,Its official!

Advertisement

I finally made a decision today.And I choose to go with the Treo 755p.I know,I know!All of you are saying that I should have gone with the 8830.But in the long run,i think that the T755p just fits my needs,its quite a bit more multi media oriented.At least that's what I've found so far.i need a device I can stream live tv and satt. radio to.And you just can't do that with a BB.I don't know,maybe you can.But it will probably cost a pretty penny.i had a lot of fun with my 8700c.But so far my T755p is owning it.i have a job where I sit down and get paid to be bored.So I need a device that can take away some of my boredom.And so far I'm 100% satisfied with my Treo experience.Now don't get me wrong,i still have my 8700c(its still broken but I can fix it).And I have 30 days to return the Treo.But,I'll keep this post updated.And if it turns out that the T755p is just a piece of trash.Then I'll just go back and get the 8830.So,thanks to all the stackers that gave me their input.Even though I didn't listen.lol.I'm hard headed.But thank you anyway.And maybe you'll prove me wrong.lol.maybe.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Well,Its official!

Well good luck with your Treo...(did I say that? ) We'll see ya when you get back to the light side of BB
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

DaddyFizzle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28A34994

Enjoy your vacation...you will be back in a few weeks.

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I must admit I have a "FETISH" for that Treo. I leaning but it will be @ least the 1st of the year.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

If you like the Treo I have to say dont pick up the Mogul, or dont even look at the Touch or Centro coming out. Sprint is really kicking it up with PDA phones. They have exclusives on a couple PDAs right now, and they need to get an exclusive on a BB, like Sprint will be the first to have a 9xxx BB. Woohoo, yeah right.

dudrsnacks no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e6a3aa

Oh I'm not going anywhere.The stacks is the only place where people are full of knowledge and manners.lol.But I did go to the darkside as you said.And so far its a pretty sweet ride!It takes alittle getting used to saying "My Treo" lol.But I'ts already growing on me.Now that I got some of the Apps. running(It takes Sprint forever to get the network to sync up when you activate a new phone.They call it provisioning.lol)Sprint TV and being able to watch YouTube videos is pretty cool.So far,the overall experience is very solid.The speed of the phone(opening&loading apps,browsing the web,OTA downloads,streaming video and satt. radio)is impressive.The form factor(size,weight,shape,keyboard,and screen)is top notch.I like the feel much better than my 8700c.I always enjoy getting used to a new O.S.But I will say that the 4.2 on my 8700c is much prettier.As well as easier to navigate(there's a lot of hidden options on the PALM O.S.)for first time users.I'm already getting used to the Treos.I'm using it to post this messege.Now I did get to play with the Centro today.And it definitely wasn't the device for me.I have large hands,and the keyboard just plain sucks.At least to me.If you think that the 88XX keyboard is cramped.Ha!Go play with a Centro.So what I'm saying is so far I'm pleased with my decision to go with the Treo.But my only complaint is the battery life.Wow.Having a BB spoils you.period.You know,being able to go a full 4 to 5 days on a single charge.And I'm talking using your BB(Internet,SMS,calls,bluetoothing all kinds of stuff,leaving it on your desk while on pinstack.com while your at work.) without mercy!Using that damn thing.The Treo...not so much.I can already tell this is gonna be a charge every night kinda situation.And I'm not looking forward to that.Because when I use and abuse my new toys...thats what I mean.Ha,I'm charging it as I write this.lol.ridiculous!Anyways,other than battery life..I'm happy.And if it turns out that I don't like it.I've got a 30 day vacation!Because I'll just bring it back.