I am currently using Skyscape softwares on Palm treo 700, wondering if their products are ... HP Smartphones forum

M123Kircher no está en línea Stack level 1

Skyscape products on Palm Pre

Advertisement

I am currently using Skyscape softwares on Palm treo 700, wondering if their products are compatible on the new Palm pre classic which i brought?

With regards
    Mike

jeansable no está en línea Stack level 1

Skyscape on the Palm Pre

Skyscape currently has 3 programs which are compatible and sold for the Palm Pre - 5MIN-CC (2010), Merck Manual, and Davis Drug Guide for Nurses. There will be a web-based version sold shortly for many of the Skyscape Titles.

skyscapeinc no está en línea Stack level 1

Skyscape Apps on Palm Pre

We at Skyscape are extremely pleased to announce that Skyscape Apps are available as Classic Apps on the Palm Pre. The following apps are already available (you can download them NOW! Select Palm Pre Classic in the ‘Choose a Platform’ dropdown).
    1. 5MCC 2010
    2. Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
    3. Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
    Our Products page is, well, on our website (we can't post links yet). Our website is, of course skyscape.com
    Of course, more references are on the way, and we’ll keep everyone posted about the same.
    For regular updates, MedAlerts and conversation, you can follow us on twitter @skyscapeinc