Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I believe the Palm Centro on Sprint does MMS. By the way, the original poster ... HP Smartphones forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I believe the Palm Centro on Sprint does MMS. By the way, the original poster (who is Deaf, which is why his posts are worded the way they are) decided to stick with the 8330 on Sprint. We're close friends and he talks to me all the time on BlackBerry Messenger.

oundn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AE1fa8
    Ok cool. Thanks. As much as I hate to I think ill switch. I keep hearing that sprint will be adding MMS with their new OS but I am tired of waiting. Hope I don't regret it ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    You're not the only one LOL I'm looking to go back to my Windows Mobile days and get the Treo Pro until RIM and T-Mobile can sort out their email problems.

curtisbusse2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3083EF48
    I wish I would of never left here is a list of my phones
    Kyorcera 6035 palm
    Samsung i300,i330,i500 palm
    Treo 300, 600, 650 700p 755p
    All palm on Windows phons I had were HTC MOgul, and Treo 800w. Here is the thing about palm there are millions of aps free and pay titles. Very very stable for me but can't multitask. Like bb I'm client checking calandar while on a call can't do that with a palm device. Good this is when you closed a program it realy closed that's the problem the 800w and mogul had apps kept running after you thought you closed it so big leak. All in all best phone I ever had 755p palm treo hands down now I have a mint curve looking to get rid of I miss my touch screen

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    My BB does MMS........ I am using the Bold, but my curve also did MMS...... works perfect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12