Went to my local Sprint store and picked up a Seidio Innocase II black skin ... HP Smartphones forum

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

Seidio Innocase II Combo for Palm Pro

Advertisement

Went to my local Sprint store and picked up a Seidio Innocase II black skin and holster combo for my Pro.

See it here: http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/2654.htm

It's $49.99 at Seidio.com, but Sprint is selling it for $39.99, that is if you can find one. I called a store I don't normally go to, they said they had one. Got in the car, got lost, found the place, and they said they were out. I said wait a second here Bub.....I ended up buying the display. It was well worth having to use the word "Bub" though, I really like the case. The Innocase fits perfectly, and still has a slight raised edge around the face to help prevent accidental button pushing. The holster is secure, with Seidio's spring loaded top clip. It feels more secure than the same setup I had for my Curve. I don't feel like it will fly out if I bump the clip at work.

I reccommend it!
    Andy

capp81 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just got a replacement case for my 8130 and didn't know they sold them at the Sprint stores. Is that something specific to your Sprint store or is that nationwide? Thanks.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nationwide I believe. I've bought that case for my curve at a sprint store too.
    Andy