Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~ The only drawback to the Pre right now ... HP Smartphones forum

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

The only drawback to the Pre right now is no media card. I may wait to see if the second generation Pre comes with one.
    I guess we all have our own wants, but 8GB internal and the fact that it appears as a mass storage device on your computer works for me. I have a 4gb in my Flip and have plenty of room left over.

My wish would have been for a Nokia quality 5mp autofocus camera.

Second generation? You're patient.
    Last edited by galavanter; 01-13-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm very pleased to see Palm not only back in the ball game, but having come off the bench and hit it out of the park with the Pre.
    While I'm facinated by staying up on developments and introductions in the biz, I'll always stick with RIM, and do wish Palm the very best, as having been a stalwart for so long

hawkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me.
    I loved my Palm and used it heavily in school. It had Docs on it which I used a lot. The calendar was great, the ease of it and the plethora of apps. I loved it.
    I have a blackberry now and I have the Docs but it's not the same, there was just something about having the stylus and able to navigate the screen that made it easier. There are a ton of apps that are the same or better then the Palm apps I had. It is cleaner, neater, prettier and easier to use (once you get the trackball down) for daily life and business communications. I like the media player better, I watch videos, you tube, listen to music and take pictures. I recently went on vacation and took my camera. It didn't come out of the suitcase. The Blackberry is just easier to use and more fun to use. I won't go back to Palm even with the Pre.
    A friend has the Centro and it is too small; the buttons, the screen, and the actual size when holding. I like my Blackberry Curve now. It is not perfect but nothing really is. It comes darn close though.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    I guess we all have our own wants, but 8GB internal and the fact that it appears as a mass storage device on your computer works for me. I have a 4gb in my Flip and have plenty of room left over.

My wish would have been for a Nokia quality 5mp autofocus camera.

Second generation? You're patient.
    Only reason I said 2nd Generation is because I am unable to upgrade until 2010 (unless I can't work out a deal with T-Mo regarding a few signal issues right now). But all the good Palm phones go to CDMA carriers. Any GSM ones coming soon??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12