I have a friend that has a palm treo and she is having a problem ... HP Smartphones forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

palm treo and facebook

Advertisement

I have a friend that has a palm treo and she is having a problem getting onto facebook. She says that she is not using the facebook app, and that she is just going to the mobile site, but it keeps telling her that the page cannot be displayed. All other websites work fine, just not facebook. So, I have ABSOLUTELY NO experience with the palm treo, or any other palm for that matter, but I would like to help her out if I could. It sounds to me like she is going to the actual facebook site, instead of the mobile site, but I don't know. Anyone have any suggestions?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I will try this on my HTC Touch Pro 2 when I get it this weekend (hopefully tomorrow) as both the Treo Pro and TP2 run on Windows Mobile. Did something in the web browser get disabled somehow??

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm not sure. She said all of the other websites that she would go to worked fine. It is just facebook. She says she just keeps getting the same error message "page will not load".

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    what version of Treo, Treo's orginally had the Palm OS Garnet, then they started to use Windows Mobile..