Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I got my Curve 8330 in my drawer as buck up, right now Sprint made ... HP Smartphones forum

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

Advertisement

I got my Curve 8330 in my drawer as buck up, right now Sprint made lot of improvements to lot of areas, also some phones work better then other in some areas.
    TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963
    I don't think I will ever be getting the Pre, considering I have an iPhone already. IMO, thats like going from a Blackberry to a Razr.

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    Yeh Iphone is a nice App phone if you want tons of BS apps, witch majority are, maybe 10% of apps are good the rest are copies and just wast time, ihpone geek fan boys are a wast of time to talk to, cause he just proved it to them selfs, they cant even read the forum post, but as always they have to put there 2 cents in everywhere. Learn how to read the post "
    [FONT=Verdana]How many Stackers are switching from their BB to the Palm Pre? " NOT
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]"[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]How many Stackers are switching from their BB to the iPhone" but you must have a app for that.
    [/FONT]
    TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wmc1958 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got my Pre about a week ago. I really like how fast it is online. One thing I don't like is the sync, I-tunes is a big POS, and having to set up a Google account did not set well. Are there any sync apps that will sync my Outlook with my Pre, via usb?
    By the way my old phone was a BB 8350i. The BB was ok, Nextel network was just to slow.
    Still waiting on some great apps. I know they will be here soon.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Nawt bloody likely.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

wmc1958 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Raton, Thanks for the great BB themes. Will there be Pre themes in the future?

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Got my Pre yesterday< switched from an 8330. I like it so far. No problems, works great. Really impressed with the app switching. the more I learn about the stuff it can do, the more impressed I get. Yes, the battery is not as long lived as my stock 8330 battery, but the 8330 battery is an exception when it comes to battery life. Not many batteries will beat it. The camera is nice too.
    Andy

cd24 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i made the switch 2 weeks ago im gonna miss my bb's =(

cd24 no está en línea Stack level 1
    but i love my pre

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm switching asap....

not just for the Pre (but that is a good reason), but for Sprints $69 everything plan.........I've been ripped off by AT&T for too long!

rjbtmkc no está en línea Stack level 1
    I rather relunctantly switched from BB to the Pre in October. My company banned blackberry so my phone became useless for work. I've now had my Pre for a few months and truly love using it.
    Danielle
    Edna Mode is my Hero!

BlackCaviar no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not Me........... I Looooooooove BB

TeaBaggins no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    21b7c0a9
    I've been playing around with a Pre lately and there is some cool stuff. I really like how you can just start typing on the main page and the phone will automatically pull up apps/search/maps. The way it handles multitasking is a real deal breaker for me though. There's no option to hide the tasks you have running. I like that on my BB I can clear my screen so that "today" themes are not obscured by windows all over the screen. Also I have not been able to find any "today" style themes available for the Pre and having a bunch of information up at all times is very convenient.

Does anyone know if they do exist and I just can't find them?

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nah....I'll stick with the BlackBerry.

I was thinking of switching to an Android (Samsung Behold) from my old 8100 Pearl - - but then along came the 9700 Bold, the best BB ever - and i became "Re-Addicted". Blackberry!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast