n case you'd gotten excited when the whispers about the white iPhone 4 started again ... Apple iPhone forum

Dollface5566 no está en línea Stack level 2

You Can't Have A White iPhone 4 Until Spring 2011

Advertisement

n case you'd gotten excited when the whispers about the white iPhone 4 started again today, there's some bad news. Apple has put out a statement clarifying that the highly desired gadget won't be available until Spring 2011: “We're sorry to disappoint customers waiting for the white iPhone yet again, but we've decided to delay its release until this Spring.” We do wonder why Apple is bothering to put out a white iPhone 4 at all if it'll be delayed so much. By the time it's available, we'll be too focused on the iPhone 5…GIZMODO

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    This is disappointing for consumers (to say the least).

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have not heard... what is the delay reason?

PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    The latest news I've heard is that they are canceling the production of the white iPhone all together because they couldn't get the white button to match the white colour of the phone.
    Don't know how true that is but that's all I have heard.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Its ugly IMO anyway. Apple should start selling white backs that can be done in store. That I would go for. I just don't like the look of the white front. They have to have them in stock right? why not make some money back. I know you can get them from another company but for apple to do it in store with no chance of warranty damage I think a lot of people would go for that.

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    When my husband and I ordered our phones, online, from AT&T we considered my getting the white phone (it was an option on the website back then, don't know if it still is or not) as a way for us to easily differentiate between the two. Fortunately, I decided that I did not really like the way the white one looked and that I would just put a different case on mine. Considering how long I would have been waiting, I am really glad that I did not even attempt the white one.

Dollface5566 no está en línea Stack level 2

Invite a friend to comment

They're delaying it to fix the broken antenna.

And the glass back.

And bring it to Verizon.
    Hi, nice to meet you!

MisterGooglehead no está en línea Stack level 2
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd assume iPhone users are used to, or embrace, lack of choice by now.
    Hello!

Candypants no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is kinda good in a way. it means there not gonna use some cheap plastic which will crack the first time you touch it. But really, Spring of 2011? Better late then never???
    Hi,all!

PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by Candypants View Post
    This is kinda good in a way. it means there not gonna use some cheap plastic which will crack the first time you touch it. But really, Spring of 2011? Better late then never???
    But never late is better

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth10 View Post
    But never late is better
    ROFL by that time I'll be eligible for the iPhone 5 already and something else people will whine about which will make them wait till they either fix the so called issue or a new version comes out and by that time I'll be done using the iPhone 5 series ready to move onto the 6th one lol.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    ROFL by that time I'll be eligible for the iPhone 5 already and something else people will whine about which will make them wait till they either fix the so called issue or a new version comes out and by that time I'll be done using the iPhone 5 series ready to move onto the 6th one lol.
    So true hahaha