Hey everyone, I just read something that made me realize even more why I love ... Apple iPhone forum

cchvz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f293e3

wow! you can save web images with the new iPhone firmware!

Advertisement

Hey everyone, I just read something that made me realize even more why I love my blackberry so much. I was reading the newest posts at boy genius report where the heading "New iPhone firmware allows you to save web images."

I haven't played enough with an iPhone but does that mean that you couldn't save browser images in the previous firmware? How cutting edge is the iphone is you can't do something as simple as that! LOL.
    -Carlos
    pin: 23f293e3

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    nope, you couldnt save crap on the iphone without going through itunes or third party applications. the lack of mms is what really annoyed me

cpk3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I hear that you can even look up the news and the weather on the iPhone....Oh and listen to Music....

And yes from the way I read and article today, this will be a new feature for the the iPhone.

danger872 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2401D9F3
    i had the iphone and it was lack of so much that i had to switch bacc to my bb.....blackberry is the way to go

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Lmao yep my sister has it and so did I but just to play with once it got borring unlock it and sold it for a good amount of cash bough me a new bb

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~