Anyone play Words With Friends ? Post your user name! I have the game on ... Apple iPhone forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Words With Friends

Advertisement

Anyone play Words With Friends? Post your user name! I have the game on my iPod Touch and think it's fun, push notifications don't seem to always work but I usually check it a couple times a day.

azstar
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Evo1725
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

This game is great in theory....but I have one person who requested me/started a game but never played a word. I can't start because they initiated the game and it's their move. Another started a game, passed the first turn so I made the first word and they never came back.

The only way I can delete them is to resign which declares them the winner......lame.....hey you guys....finish what you start lol
    Twitter? My Apps List

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    The game say that enables push notification. I passed my turn to you and I was waiting for it but never recieve nada from you.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

LOL that's why I said push notifications don't always work so I check it a couple times a day ...but it's been another 16 hours and you still haven't made a word lmbo
    Twitter? My Apps List