Team PinStack I am entertaining the thought of purchasing an iphone and using my ATT ... Apple iPhone forum

BRGFATHER no está en línea Stack level 2

Will an iphone with a ATT sim card(with a BB unlimted data plan) work.

Team PinStack

I am entertaining the thought of purchasing an iphone and using my ATT sim card. I currently use a BB Bold with a BB unlimited plan on ATT. My blackberry syncs through my work BES system.

I do own an itouch. When connected through wifi after entering my exchange info into the itouch I am able to sync everything through the our BES system to include getting instant emails, contacts and calendar info on my itouch.

The question please.......

Will I be able to connect to my BES system with the iphone, like my itouch, when using my ATT sim card without changing plans?
    Will i have to contact att and change my profile or account info? I'm hoping with the unlimited data I currently have I will not have to change anything. I called the corporate ATT store today and he told me there is no difference in cost between an unlimited BB plan and unlimited iphone plan.

I am hoping I will not have to contact anyone about the change. Is this possible?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Philli01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    You may be able to get away with it if you jailbreak it and install the APN editor. If that doesn't work you'll need to change plans. I use tmobile with my iPhone and I had to get the smartphone plan.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    You will have to change your data package, I belive.

iLord is DEAD!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    it used to doesnt work anymore
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes it will work and you dont have to jailbreak or unlock it, go to from your iphone browser over wifi and change you APN

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    Yeah if you're using it under the AT&T Network... you don't need to unlock or jailbreak it. Just call Care and they will change you from Blackberry Enterprise to iPhone Enterprise, no cost difference. Might get a prorated charge if you change it midstream, but that's it.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!